Dybul is a name of the place in the park, and also of the facility, which since 1983 has been fulfilling museum purposes. The building was built in the second half of 19th century and was used as a barn. In 1916 it had been redeveloped into a stable. Falling into ruin Dybul, had been renovated in years 1977–1982, and its interior was adjusted for the new function. In 1983 the first permanent exhibition "Technika leśna" ("Forest Technology") was open. Due to the growing museum collections, and also the size of some exhibit items, the exhibition in 2006 was transferred to Owczarnia. Currently, in the museum facility Dybul, there is presented a new exhibition entitled "Ochrona lasu" ("Protection of the Forest").