Widok zawartości stron Widok zawartości stron

Owczarnia (Scheepfold)

Owczarnia (Sheepfold) was built in 1849 by Wincenty Kalkstein – at that time the owner of Gołuchów estate. For many years, it had been used for farming purposes. The building, falling into ruin, in years 2003-2005 had been thoroughly renovated, and in 2006 there was open to public within, a permanent exhibition "Technika leśna" ("Forest Technology"). Currently, Owczarnia and Powozownia are connected via glass passage, which allows on common visiting of those both buildings.